Information for your projects
- Think about an interesting, creative and original idea that you can share in class.
- Choose a partner to work with, share your ideas.
- Send an email with the following information:
- Title for your project
- Authors (name, surnames and group). Between 2 and 5 authors.
- Brief description of your project (2-5 lines)
- Materials needed.
- Write a guideline that you will use in class to explain your project step by step. (Do not forget an introduction, the steps to follow and the closing)
IMPORTANT THINGS FOR THE PROJECT
- Make sure it can be done in one or maximum two classes. Practice with someone else before the real presentation in class.
- Make sure you have an example that we can see.
- Make sure everybody can bring the material. Bring some material extra.
- Do not forget to close your presentation 5 or 7 minutes before the class is over to give time to pick things up and clean the desks.
- ENJOY IT!
EXAMPLE FOR A PROJECT
"HOW TO MAKE A GOANIMATE VIDEO FOR A PRESENTATION"