Lets experiment with Colour and Context and create our own Colour Contrast by changing the colour of background and figures.
Exercise 1. One Colour should appear as two.
Exercise 2. Two colours should appear as one.
Assessment Criteria (do not forget to copy this at the back of your work)
1.Draw a margin or a frame. (1 point)
2. Colour illusion well done. (3 points)
3. Homogeneous colours and accuracy at edges. (2 points)
3. Neatness, good presentation. (2 points)
4. Description of your work. (1 point)
5. Selfevaluation. (1 point)