Percentages marks are always based on evidence of student learning. Each Art teacher will gather evidence dividing it in three basic areas: Attitude, Work and the Exam or Test. These three areas will give as evidence of student learning over time. In order to gather evidence of student learning, every Art teacher takes these four categories into account, and designs activities and projects adapted to their skills.
- KNOWLEDGE: subject-specific content learned and how well it is understood.
- INQUIRY/THINKING: how well students use critical and creative thinking skills (problem solving)
- COMMUNICATION: how well information is communicated (used of english)
- APPLICATION: how well students apply their knowledge and skills to various contexts
1st ESO 2rd ESO 4th ESO
-Attitude: 30% -Attitude: 30% -Attitude: 20%
- Work: 50% - Work: 40% - Work: 50%
- Exams, projects: 20% - Exam, projects: 30% - Exam, projects: 30%
Attitude includes not just the behaviour in class but also the participation and the good disposition and interest for the subject and the projects, bringing the material every class and offering help to their classmates or even the teacher when needed. Every student will have the chance to add or subtract 3 points to their final marking if by the end of each term they have positive or negative marks in these area.
Work is not just the work at home but among all the work in class. There will be a deadline or limited date to present each activity or projec. Every work delayed will have a maximum of 5 points out of 10.
There will be a minimun of one exam, test or project per Term.These tests/projects will have theory and praxis, and could also be written as well as oral (presentations).