viernes, 8 de marzo de 2024

ACTIVITY 1: SELF-PORTRAIT "LINE"

ACTIVITY 1: SELF-PORTRAIT "LINE"

Now let's explore together one of the most important elements of design: THE LINE. 






Visual Elements: LINE from Rosa Fernández


ACTIVITY: SELF PORTRAIT

Now we are going to use the line as an element to define, draw, express, communicate or simple decorate our own portrait. 

Assessment Criteria (do not forget to copy this at the back of your work) 

1. Draw a margin or a frame or a background (1 point)
2. Use the line to create the impression of volume (implied volume) (3 points)
3. Originality, creativity (2 point) 
4. Expressiveness (1 points)
4. Neatness, good presentation (1 points)
5. Description of your work, minimum 5 sentences (1 point)
6. Self evaluation (1 point) 



VIDEO-TUTORIAL OF PORTRAIT DRAWING WITH LINES




SOME OTHER EXAMPLES OF PORTRAITS USING LINES

Resultado de imagen de portraits with lines

Resultado de imagen de portraits with lines




SOME OTHER INTERESTING EXAMPLES: 

 
 Resultado de imagen de portraits with lines

Resultado de imagen de portrait with lineResultado de imagen de portrait with line
Resultado de imagen de retrato lineasResultado de imagen de drawing with surgical mask, drawing

EXAMPLE OF A SELF EVALUATION 
AND DESCRIPTION OF YOUR WORK OF ART
"Hi teacher,  
This is the description of my work and my evaluation. I am being very honest: 
At the start I had no idea what to do, then I checked some more drawings online, and I decided to do something similar to the Urban Artist Suso33 that you showed us in class. I am happy with the result. I think I have done a good job, because I investigated about it and It took time. I also have a good presentation (clean and tidy) a good composition (distribution of the elements of the drawing in the space of the paper), and I follow the instructions (a drawing of portrait with lines) finally I enjoyed it doing it. I think my work does not deserve less than a 9. 
Here is the video and work by Suso33 that I used as inspiration."