sábado, 21 de marzo de 2020

SCREAM COLLAGE

Good morning!!!

How are you??


Remember? This is the way we always start class. So. Let's do it now too! Then you would be talking and talking until I raise my hand for attention: 


Resultado de imagen de levantar la mano


And... MAGIC!!!. You are all (except you 😉) quiet, paying attention. And magic starts... I miss you. There are really no classes without you. This is just a fake (non interactive) class, unless you write a comment as a feedback. I am looking for the right platform which will allow you to participate, and communicate with other students at the same time. So far, we are using Moodle on the school web. I posted a few Forums for you to participate and communicate your ideas. We could introduce Instagram... for educational purposes, maybe? ´

Now, let me introduce you to my beloved cat: Blue. She is being a reeeeeeally good girl... 


Well, I really hope you are ALL doing fine. Your families and friends too. It is a crazy time. So let's get it all out in a creative way...

HERE IS MY PROPOSAL FOR THE NEXT ACTIVITY: 


WHAT? A COLLAGE using the photo of yourself or your pet and the famous painting: "The Scream"(Skrik in Norwegian). Remember that creativity is about being flexible and open to new ideas. So if you prefer to use another famous painting, feel free to do it (The Gioconda, for example?) Then add a text of anything you want to SCREAM!!!

HOW? You do not need a printer. You don't even need a computer. You can use your phone, and any app that allows you to do a collage. There are lots of apps for iphone and Android, I personally like PicsArt Photo Editor (you can also use this app to do original posters about "Stay Home", and send them to me as your "Wuhan, mon amour" project) You can work in any other app too. 

WHAT IS IT? First let's get a little bit of information about Edvard Munch and his works of art. Remember you have the app Google Arts and Culture, to visit Museums and Galleries virtually. You do not need to travel to Oslo. 





EDVARD MUNCH BIOGRAPHY





For a little bit more information: 



And now a little joke about it: 


A Compelling Visual Theory that Edvard Munch was Actually Trying to Paint His Dog


Here is my example for this activity: 



My cat, Blue as the main Character, using this funny version by "A Gilded Eye".

Here are the original images I used: 

Imagen



Here are some other famous paintings you could use as inspiration for your work of art: